Sam Woods, chief executive of the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA), has warned that the Bank of England (BoE) doesn't have the resources to handle the consequences of Brexit.
The UK's international trade secretary Liam Fox will spend two days in Washington to discuss the details of a post-Brexit trade deal with his US counterpart Robert Lighthizer.
UK prime minister Theresa May has set out initial plans to safeguard EU citizens' rights in the UK once it leaves the European Union (EU).
In June 2016 the UK voted to leave the European Union, but almost a year on, how has the political environment changed?
In June last year, Britain voted to leave the European Union (EU) by 51.9 percent to 48.1 percent.
Since the UK voted to leave the European Union, there has been much talk of Brexit regret and whether or not voters which they could change their vote.
The Liberal Democrat manifesto will offer the British public a chance to reverse Brexit.
Emmanuel Macron, the financier-turned politician, became France's youngest ever president yesterday after winning two thirds of the popular vote.
In June 2016, Britain voted to leave the European Union.
A new UK immigration system will "not be ready" by April 2019, the scheduled date for the country’s formal departure from the EU, according to the Institute for Government (IfG), a British think tank.
European council president Donald Tusk said today that the UK government must settle the issues of “people, money and Ireland” before negotiating its future relationship with the EU.
When the UK voted to leave the European Union (EU) last June, the nation was split: 52 percent in favour of leaving against 48 percent who wanted to remain.
Russia and China may, or may not, be to blame for a crash in the UK’s voter registration website in the weeks leading up to the EU referendum, according to a report by parliament’s cross-party Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee (PACAC).
Belgian economist Paul de Grauwe is the author of The Limits of the Market, which looks at the tension between the market and the state.
The 47th World Economic Forum (WEF) meeting will take place from 17 to 20 January, coinciding with Donald Trump’s inauguration as US President.