Total technology industry artificial intelligence venture financing deals worth $3.3bn were announced in North America in November 2021, led by $450m venture financing of Socure, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a flat growth over the previous month of $3.3bn and a rise of 10.4% when compared with the last 12-month average of $2.99bn.
North America held a 55.18% share of the global technology industry artificial intelligence venture financing deal value that totalled $5.98bn in November 2021. With a 53.01% share and deals worth $3.17bn, the US was the top country in North America’s artificial intelligence venture financing deal value across technology industry.
In terms of artificial intelligence venture financing deal activity, North America recorded 86 deals during November 2021, marking a decrease of 13.13% over the previous month and a drop of 15.69% over the 12-month average. The US recorded 82 deals during the month.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
North America technology industry artificial intelligence venture financing deals in November 2021: Top deals
The top five technology industry artificial intelligence venture financing deals accounted for 41% of the overall value during November 2021.
The combined value of the top five technology artificial intelligence venture financing deals stood at $1.35bn, against the overall value of $3.3bn recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry artificial intelligence venture financing deals of November 2021 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Accel,Bain Capital,Commerce Ventures Management,Scale Venture Partners,Sorenson Capital Partners,T. Rowe Price Group and Tiger Global Management $450m venture financing deal with Socure
2) The $250m venture financing of Cerebras Systems by Abu Dhabi Growth Fund (ADG),Alpha Wave Ventures and Chimera Partners
3) 40 North Management,Disruptive AI Venture Capital,More Capital SAL,Samsung NEXT Ventures,Sapphire Ventures,TCP Capital,Third Point Ventures and Vertex Growth Fund $250m venture financing deal with Verbit Software
4) The $202m venture financing of Everlaw by Andreessen Horowitz,CapitalG,H.I.G. Growth Partners,K9 Ventures,Menlo Ventures and TPG
5) Altimeter Capital Management,Battery Ventures,Geodesic Capital,Insight Partners,Redpoint Ventures and Tiger Global Management $200m venture financing deal with Workato