Total technology industry artificial intelligence venture financing deals worth $572.7m were announced in Europe in June 2022, led by $80m venture financing of VEO Technologies, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked an increase of 69.9% over the previous month of $337.04m and a drop of 6.8% when compared with the last 12-month average of $614.61m.
Europe held a 14.95% share of the global technology industry artificial intelligence venture financing deal value that totalled $3.83bn in June 2022. With an 8.26% share and deals worth $316.33m, the UK was the top country in Europe’s artificial intelligence venture financing deal value across technology industry.
In terms of artificial intelligence venture financing deal activity, Europe recorded 61 deals during June 2022, marking a flat growth over the previous month and a rise of 24.49% over the 12-month average. The UK recorded 21 deals during the month.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
Europe technology industry artificial intelligence venture financing deals in June 2022: Top deals
The top five technology industry artificial intelligence venture financing deals accounted for 50.3% of the overall value during June 2022.
The combined value of the top five technology artificial intelligence venture financing deals stood at $288m, against the overall value of $572.7m recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry artificial intelligence venture financing deals of June 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) ATP Private Equity Partners,Chr. Augustinus Fabrikker,SEED Capital and Ventech $80m venture financing deal with VEO Technologies
2) The $80m venture financing of Cleo AI by Sofina
3) AlbionVC,IQ Capital Partners and Susquehanna Growth Equity $62m venture financing deal with Cantab Research
4) The $40m venture financing of Hokodo Services by Anthemis Group,Korelya Capital,Mosaic Ventures,Mundi Ventures,Notion Capital Managers and Opera Tech Ventures
5) Atomico (UK) Partners,Jaynti Kanani,Jutta Steiner,Protocol Labs and Taavet+Sten $26m venture financing deal with Sidekik