Total technology industry cloud venture financing deals worth $916.8m were announced in Asia-Pacific in July 2021, led by $200m venture financing of Go1, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked an increase of 42.3% over the previous month of $644.23m and a rise of 40.4% when compared with the last 12-month average of $653.01m.
Asia-Pacific held a 16.98% share of the global technology industry cloud venture financing deal value that totalled $5.4bn in July 2021. With an 11.59% share and deals worth $625.86m, China was the top country in Asia-Pacific’s cloud venture financing deal value across technology industry.
In terms of cloud venture financing deal activity, Asia-Pacific recorded 62 deals during July 2021, marking an increase of 31.91% over the previous month and a rise of 12.73% over the 12-month average. China recorded 36 deals during the month.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
Asia-Pacific technology industry cloud venture financing deals in July 2021: Top deals
The top five technology industry cloud venture financing deals accounted for 61.4% of the overall value during July 2021.
The combined value of the top five technology cloud venture financing deals stood at $563.22m, against the overall value of $916.8m recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry cloud venture financing deals of July 2021 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Go1 $200m venture financing deal with AirTree Ventures,Blue Cloud Ventures,Larsen Ventures,Salesforce Ventures,Scott Shleifer,SoftBank Vision Fund 2,TEN13 Management and Tiger Global Management
2) The $154.53m venture financing of City Cloud International by Jiangu Capital,Jiashan SDIC and Yuexiu Industrial Fund
3) Cloudwise (Beijing) Technology $150m venture financing deal with Boston Investment Group and Sequoia Capital China
4) Hangzhou Everyone Technology $30.89m venture financing deal with CMC Capital Partners
5) The $27.8m venture financing of Shenzhen Jijia Cross-border Network Technology by eGarden Ventures,Harvest Investments,Hony Ventures,Yunqi Capital,Yunshi Capital,Zhonglin Capital and Zhuopu Investment