Total technology industry cross border venture financing deals worth $3.8bn were announced in the US in February 2022, led by $400m venture financing of Uniphore Technologies, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 12.2% over the previous month of $4.27bn and a drop of 29.9% when compared with the last 12-month average of $5.35bn.
The US held a 34.44% share of the global technology industry cross border venture financing deal value that totalled $10.89bn in February 2022.
In terms of cross border venture financing deal activity, the US recorded 118 deals during February 2022, marking an increase of 7.27% over the previous month and a drop of 10.61% over the 12-month average.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
US technology industry cross border venture financing deals in February 2022: Top deals
The top five technology industry cross border venture financing deals accounted for 37.3% of the overall value during February 2022.
The combined value of the top five technology cross border venture financing deals stood at $1.4bn, against the overall value of $3.8bn recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry cross border venture financing deals of February 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) March Capital Partner,New Enterprise Associates,Sanabil Investments and Sorenson Capital Partners $400m venture financing deal with Uniphore Technologies
2) The $250m venture financing of ChargeBee by Insight Partners,Sapphire Ventures,Sequoia Capital US,Steadview Capital Management and Tiger Global Management
3) Alkeon Capital,Altimeter Capital Management,Andreessen Horowitz,B Capital Group,Coatue Management,Index Ventures and Salesforce Ventures $250m venture financing deal with Starburst Data
4) The $250m venture financing of CelLink by 3M Ventures,Atreides Capital,BMW iVentures,D1 Capital,Fidelity Management & Research,Fontinalis Partners,Franklin Templeton Investments,LearInc,Park West Asset Management,Robert Bosch Venture Capital,Standard Investments,T. Rowe Price Group,Tinicum Capital Partners and Whale Rock Capital Management
5) Eden Global Partners,Eight Partners,ISTARI and Liberty Strategic Capital $250m venture financing deal with BlueVoyant