Total technology industry artificial intelligence Venture Financing deals worth $1.4bn were announced in the US in June 2022, led by $225m Venture Financing of AlphaSense, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 15.3% over the previous month of $1.7bn and a drop of 52.6% when compared with the last 12-month average of $3.04bn.
The US held a 37.60% share of the global technology industry artificial intelligence Venture Financing deal value that totalled $3.83bn in June 2022.
In terms of artificial intelligence Venture Financing deal activity, the US recorded 62 deals during June 2022, marking a decrease of 18.42% over the previous month and a drop of 37.37% over the 12-month average.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
US technology industry artificial intelligence Venture Financing deals in June 2022: Top deals
The top five technology industry artificial intelligence Venture Financing deals accounted for 50.9% of the overall value during June 2022.
The combined value of the top five technology artificial intelligence Venture Financing deals stood at $734m, against the overall value of $1.4bn recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry artificial intelligence Venture Financing deals of June 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Viking Global Investors $225m venture financing deal with AlphaSense
2) The $169m venture financing of Zoovu by FTV Capital
3) 3L Capital,Assembly Ventures,Benenson Capital Partners,Dan Doctoroff,DivcoWest,Dragoneer Investment Group,Eldridge Industries,Gideon Hixon Fund,Halogen Ventures,King River Capital,Moving Capital,RXR Realty,Silver Lake Waterman,Slow Ventures,UP.Partners and Zigg Capital $167m venture financing deal with Metropolis
4) The $90m venture financing of Shield AI by Andreessen Horowitz,Breyer Capital,Homebrew,Point72 Ventures,Riot Ventures Management,Snowpoint Ventures,SVB Capital and The Disruptive Fund
5) ACCEL,Fenwick & West,H.I.G. Capital,Hollyport Capital,Industry Ventures Fund IV,Kingfisher Investment Advisors,Silver Lake Waterman Fund and Upfront Ventures $83m venture financing deal with Invoca