Total technology industry cloud Venture Financing deals worth $493.1m were announced in the US in July 2022, led by $75m Venture Financing of Bishop Fox, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 74.05% over the previous month of $1.9bn and a drop of 84.8% when compared with the last 12-month average of $3.25bn.
The US held a 34.97% share of the global technology industry cloud Venture Financing deal value that totalled $1.41bn in July 2022.
In terms of cloud Venture Financing deal activity, the US recorded 22 deals during July 2022, marking a decrease of 72.15% over the previous month and a drop of 74.42% over the 12-month average.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
US technology industry cloud Venture Financing deals in July 2022: Top deals
The top five technology industry cloud Venture Financing deals accounted for 62.5% of the overall value during July 2022.
The combined value of the top five technology cloud Venture Financing deals stood at $308m, against the overall value of $493.1m recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry cloud Venture Financing deals of July 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Carrick Capital Partners $75m venture financing deal with Bishop Fox
2) The $75m venture financing of Spotnana Technology by Blank Ventures,Durable Capital Partners, ICONIQ Growth, Madrona Venture Group and Mubadala Capital
3) 3Lines Venture Capital, Activate Capital, Energy Impact Partners and John Vanderzon $70m venture financing deal with Swimlane
4) The $55m venture financing of Scale Computing by Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital
5) Centana Growth Partners $33m venture financing deal with Zesty.ai