Total technology industry cross border venture financing deals worth $486.7m were announced in China in April 2022, led by $110m venture financing of Mofa (Shanghai) Information Technology, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked an increase of 69.2% over the previous month of $287.68m and a drop of 56.2% when compared with the last 12-month average of $1.11bn.
China held a 6.03% share of the global technology industry cross border venture financing deal value that totalled $8.07bn in April 2022.
In terms of cross border venture financing deal activity, China recorded 24 deals during April 2022, marking a decrease of 4.00% over the previous month and a drop of 11.11% over the 12-month average.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
China technology industry cross border venture financing deals in April 2022: Top deals
The top five technology industry cross border venture financing deals accounted for 72.6% of the overall value during April 2022.
The combined value of the top five technology cross border venture financing deals stood at $353.49m, against the overall value of $486.7m recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry cross border venture financing deals of April 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Index Ventures,Northern Lights Ventures and SoftBank Vision Fund 2 $110m venture financing deal with Mofa (Shanghai) Information Technology
2) The $100m venture financing of Hangzhou Fork Intelligent Technology by GGV Jiyuan Capital,GL Ventures and Goldman SachsLLC
3) Hopu Investment Management,Lightspeed China Partners,Lightspeed Venture Partners IX,VMS Group and Youshan Capital $70m venture financing deal with Beijing Laiye Technology
4) The $50m venture financing of Cocos Technology by Agora,CCB Trust and GGV Capital
5) C&D Emerging Industry Equity Investment,Desheng Fund,Matrix Partners,Qiming Venture Partners and Zhangjiagang Phoenix Technology $23.49m venture financing deal with Wanzhong Yixin Biotechnology