The Electronic Entertainment Expo starts on Saturday 9 June and it’s set to be a big one. The show is the most important week in the calendar for video-game developers and enthusiasts as all the latest games and systems are debuted. Here’s the full E3 2018 conference schedule and everything else you need to know.
Alongside the conference schedule, we’ll include links where you can watch the show online.
As always, the internet is currently rife with rumours about what to expect from E3 2018. There’s a good chance that many of these rumours will turn out to be true, while it’s equally likely that many will be found false.
There are also a handful of games and updates which developers have already confirmed they’ll be discussing. Here’s your guide to what to expect from each of the conferences at this year’s E3.
All timings are Pacific Time as the conference is held in Los Angeles.
E3 2018 Conference Schedule and how to watch it online:
- Electronic Arts: Saturday 9 June @ 11pm. (watch here)
- Microsoft: Sunday 10 June @ 1pm (watch here)
- Bethesda Softworks: Sunday 10 June @ 6:30pm (watch here)
- Devolver Digital: Sunday 10 June @ 8pm (watch here)
- Square Enix: Monday 11 June @ 10am (watch here)
- Ubisoft: Monday 11 June @ 1pm (watch here)
- Sony: Monday 11 June @ 6pm (watch here)
- Nintendo: Tuesday 12 June@ 9am (watch here)
On the next few pages we’ll explain what to expect from each of the conferences and share a few rumours about what might be in the pipeline.
You can skip to the sections you’re more interested in using the following links: